The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ARRRRGGGHHHHH!! Bollocks

Jake

Went to the petrol station. Four pumps in the middle all empty. The car in front of me stopped at the first one but for some reason left a three foot gap between his massive 4wd and the pump.

So now nobody can get to the other three pumps because this prick hasn't left enough gap to get a car through. But I tried to get my Supra through the gap, very slowly - and kerbed my newly refurbished Lexus wheel on the stupid 10" high kerb they put round petrol pumps.

So

pissed

off.

Gutted for ya mate, kerbed one of mine yesterday! and had only got them back from being refurbished the day before:swear:

Was going down a road near where i live thats only just wide enough for two cars, i'm nearing the end of this bit of road and a bus decides to plough his way down. we both now have to stop as i can't get past him, cars behind us both. The bus can't go anywhere because there are parked cars in the way, so i have to go up the kerb! scraping the rim of my wheel in the process!:swear:

Argh I really feel for youthere. Not kerbed the supe wheels yet (touch wood) but on my last car I bought a brand new set of Compomotive MO 17" wheels in white and then promptly kerbed one a few days later, man was I p*ssed at the time!

we all need a set of those unkerbable wheels :D

Should've of done what I do when in that situation, drive through one of the empty pumps and then reverse back in front of the akward git, leaving your car 4ft away from the kerb. They then have to wait as you have to put £50 in, then you go in to the little store and purposefully spend 5 minutes looking around for something, then come out with a packet of crisps.....

They then have to wait as you have to put £50 in, then you go in to the little store and purposefully spend 5 minutes looking around for something, then come out with a packet of crisps.....

Evil. It can be made even funnier buy taking you jacket off, laying it carefully in the boot, taking 5 mins to sort the CD autochanger out, then finally driving off ;)

Gaz.

The really annoying thing is that I wouldn't have tried to fit through that gap if I had remembered what wheels I had on the car. The white car had the Lexus wheels from my grey car on for the MoT because those wheels have new tyres. The kerbed-up shitty wheels that are usually on the white car have got a nearly bald tyre.

:banghead:

That really sucks..shit happens!

I really hate those situations where..you make a split decision like that...like for instance entering a Spanish Underground car park...you drive down a ramp and think..mmmm not too bad then it twists and turns and gets narrower (if theres such a word) then the kerbs get higher and the turns get sharper then you end up lodged...and theres a whole bunch grizzly tached Spaniads in fooking wafer thin Seats tooting their horns behind you...then you wake up in a cold sweat and it was just a bad dream!:yawn:

From the picture is there something your not telling us when you say you run on 99 RON!!!

:rlol: LMAO

Sorry to hear the news mate.

I've not kerbed my wheels (TW) but the first day I had my kit on and the car painted I went to the petrol station to fill up and on the way out there's a bit of a slop. No problems before but was soon to find out that my Do-luck bumper was a bit lower and scrapped it like F***. Not happy. Since had it repainted.

to make you feel better jake, first day on having the soop, coming out of a car park i really really really badly kurbed on alloy. was f'ing and blinding in the street was soooo up set. went looking at new alloys that afternoon but got them refurbed instead.

p.s they were near perfect when i got them

Doh

I had a similar incident last night when driving home.....met some twat in a MG down a country lane no room to pass.....grass verge either side, we met head on, and he could see that my car was low and I would'nt be able to go up the verge much or I would ground it.....but would he move NO

Twat, the verge on his side was 10times lower and he would'nt budge, not even go up on the verge, so after siiting there for what seemed about 10mins with neither of us moving, I eventually had to edge really carefully onto the verge and he decided to squeeze past with centimetres between the front of his car and the back end of mine before I was clear and then proceded to speed off down the lane

Pissed me off royally