The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Still got your cats? + thanks pheonix

Pig

Just lost my cats today and its the best move i have ever done.

Im running stock uk with a boost logic 4" exhuast.

All i can say is WOW great increase in performace and noise is..... well you prob heard me on my way home.

Thanks so much to the guys at pheonix for fitting me in today really appreciate it, and thanks to terry for sorting the parts.

Guest Terry S

Im running stock uk with a boost logic 4" exhuast.

All i can say is WOW great increase in performace and noise is..... well you prob heard me on my way home.

Thanks so much to the guys at pheonix for fitting me in today really appreciate it, and thanks to terry for sorting the parts.

Pleasure John. Your car sounded very sweet when you pulled off!

nice one, i did rip the sh1t out of it when i went off. thought id give you all a taste of the sweet noise she now makes. P.s Very suprised at the performance gain, i didnt think it would be nearly as much as i have got. Think i need a boost gauge to find out what bar im running now:shrug:

Guest Terry S
Think i need a boost gauge to find out what bar im running now:shrug:

Never a bad Idea mate. Look at the SPA design stuff as they do dual gauges and you maybe able to monitor something else worthwhile as well

Jon, Any chance you could do a vid or sound clip of your car with the BL pipe on it?

I've heard these with the singles and they sound great, but not heard one with stock tubbies/manifold on ;)

My RSR is 18 months old and starting to rot already... looking for a replacement and the BL one is top of the list by quite a large margin.

18 months!!! Blimey I was thinking of buying an RSR ,but after you saying that I think I might buy something else!

Its a mild steel pipe mid pipe so probably good for 3 to 4 years. The rust it has so far is surface stuff now, but in 6-12 months time it will be deeply eating away at the metal. I drive in the countryside and off-road (...well private roads) a lot so have been subjecting it to the worst possible conditions.

A Nur Spec would have died by now, so I regret nothing!

Homer, i am down in reading not next week but the week after. I dont have a video camera...that i know how to put on the computer.

As im near your neck of the woods, probably the wed or thurs. I would be more than happy to meet with you if you wanted to hear it for real. Least i could do after all the advice you have given me.

Only thing....one word of warning..... You will end up buying one if you dont mind things being too noisy. There will also be an attachable silencer available in a month or so for track days etc.

Damn :banghead: I can't wait to get mine done too :cry: Decided to wait until I can get all the bits and bobs done at same time, but it's proving to be a long wait.

Well done mate and pleased you went to Pheonix and they held up to the recommendations I'm getting too. Looks like you'll have the edge on me for a while, bud ;)

Homer, i am down in reading not next week but the week after. I dont have a video camera...that i know how to put on the computer.

Thanks mate that would be great! Let me know closer to the time and we'll sort out times, etc

For me, the more noise the better :D

Guest Terry S
Sorry, I meant that it would have died from all grounding out on the country roads, not from rust!

That is the really good thing about the BL 4", even though its bigger diameter, it has more ground clearance than my Nur did. It really is a very nice, tight fit.

• 1 month later...