The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new website. ideas ??

suprasport

I have a registered a website today http://www.suprasport.co.uk (dont try it yet) takes 24 hours to appear.

i am going to use it to upload the the manual on cd for TT and N/A as well as other stuff pics etc. can host parts catalogue on there

that is kind of the idea of the site! bit like a storage space for info that i will do my best to keep upto date.

If you have any ideas what to put on there or suggestions about it then say now.. dont want to tread on any one toes either

so advice welcome

Yeah, there's often requests for people to see what such-and-such a bodykit looks like, or what certain wheels look like, or what does this colour look like, etc, etc. Depends how you want to do it really - you could just bung all the pics in one place and let people browse through them, or give yourself more work by organising them into some sort of groupings. This would mean you'd have to categorise each pic yourself of course, and depending on how you want to do it you could have the same pic falling into multiple categories - so my Supra might fall into...

Silver Supra

Painted dashboard

Toyota sideskirts

Five spoke wheels

You could organise the pics in such a way so that someone could look up something and would then give all the results - some sort of drop down menu. So someone goes to the site wanting to see what Veilside sideskirts look like on a black car - they choose 'black' from the Colour menu and 'Veilside' from the Bodykit menu, and it then loads up the pics that have been categorised under those two.

But... a lot of setting up work. A simple gallery with loose groupings would be much easier... but not as impressive :)