The mkiv Supra Owners Club

An ar*@hole cracked my spoiler

Dragon

Some plonker cracked my rear spoiler, its obvious that a van parked behind it and bumped into it!!! :swear: if i seen it i would of :whip: him.

Only few months ago someone hit the front of the car when parking, scratched and scuffed up the front bumper.

I'm getting pissed of with people who can not park and don't give a shit of anybody else's car...:banghead:

Know how you feel dude, some asshole has put a scratch all the way down my drivers door - whilst parked in a car park - no note to say sorry or insurance details - nothing.......and your pissed off!!

I too am pissed off with getting back to my car to find yet another ding or scratch.

I try my hardest to park well out of the way of other 'parkers' I even park in the farthest corners and get my hiking pack out to get to the shops, yet low and behold as if by magic there will be a car parked either side when I get back to it - rest of the car park can be totaly empty yet they have to park next to me WTF???

Some plonker cracked my rear spoiler, its obvious that a van parked behind it and bumped into it!!! :swear: if i seen it i would of :whip: him.

Only few months ago someone hit the front of the car when parking, as the front was all scratched and scuffed up.

I'm getting pissed of with people who can not park and don't give a shit of anybody else's car...:banghead:

Two words - school run

another

Sainsbury's Car Park (OK that's three i know!)

Sorry to hear that mate - I have a couple of second hand ones in stock if you need - ufortunately not your colour I think (red and silver?)

rgds

I try my hardest to park well out of the way of other 'parkers' I even park in the farthest corners and get my hiking pack out to get to the shops, yet low and behold as if by magic there will be a car parked either side when I get back to it - rest of the car park can be totaly empty yet they have to park next to me WTF???

I can explain this. It's called Stupidity. It manifests in the mistaken belief that by parking next to a really nice car (in your case, the Supra) a thief will not notice their sheds and go straight for yours.

Two words - school run

another

Sainsbury's Car Park (OK that's three i know!)

Sorry to hear that mate - I have a couple of second hand ones in stock if you need - ufortunately not your colour I think (red and silver?)

rgds

cheers mate, it looks repairable, so i'm going to see if it can be done first.

Still pissed off about it. may of been a :chav: driver.