The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice suprise in the post this morning

DamanC

I was going to get that, but for the time it takes to pop the boot and bonnet and twist some little bolt heads I didn't think it was worth it!!!

Or is this just so you can have another flashy beepy thing on your dash? Cos that's why I was gonna get it really! :p

Its the flashy beepy factor really :ecstatic:

I already have the motors installed so it felt rude not to get the flashy beepy thing.

Alex - i ordered it and forgot all about it tbh :lol:

Its set on its softest setting at the mo, as good as it already is i fancy tweeking it a bit, anyone know if i will notice a difference?..........please say yes!

it can be done when moving then!:cool:

Oh yeah :D Thats whats great about it - suddenly come up to a crap road and knock the softness right up as you go. Then get back on to a smooth sweeping A road and crank it back harder. Then laff at the people who've had to stop at the side of the road to do it ;) :p :D

Similar essentially to modern beemers, porsches, ferraris etc that offer hardened suspension via pressing a button, "sport mode" ;) :D