The mkiv Supra Owners Club

amazing what you find in a supra when your bored

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

well as the title says was bored so went to lock up to clean the silver rz tt i have as its on the road on thursday, as i was cleaning inside i found a small loose gadget under seat me thinking what the hell is this so i press this button to hear a strange buzzer, nothing happens so i carry on cleaning then all of the sudden the car starts at this point am still thinking one of my mates has started the car up for me so i look to see them all busy sorting other things out, thats when i was like hang on a minute :ecstatic: i have a wireless engine starter so this has made my night am over the moon keep trying out all the time they should of made these a standard option

It's a very cool gadget.

One of my relatives came over and wanted to sit in the Supra. There he was just getting comfy when I said "whatch him sh*t himself" to my auntie and pressed the button.

The car started up and crapped his load going straight for the brake. LOL!