The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I got one!!!!

Sub_Culture

Hello all!

Some of you may remember me from ages ago with a flip painted RX7? Came to one of your meets at the Fairmile? Anyroad, Ive finally got one this morning (a TT Supra that is!)!

Picked her up this morning. Shes going to be a very special car. Nothing like the RX. Subtle styling, BIG BIG sounds, few engine tweaks here and there (although Ive already scared myself immensely with the standard power).

Andy

Thanks, Bobbeh! Im over the moon with it!

Yep, eventually she will be a show-goer. Will aim to make it for the end of next year's shows, but I really want to just enjoy the car for what it is for now, then start evolving it when I have some more money and time! I just cant get over how quick these cars are??? They scare the shi*e out of me!

Andy

I just cant get over how quick these cars are??? They scare the shi*e out of me!

Andy

Yea, stepping out of an RX in to a Sup is a bit of a culture shock :devil:

I remember meeting you at the Jap show last year when the wind blew all the tents away.. You followed me in my freshly single turbo converted black supra from the service station to the show.. :yes:

Oh yeah, hello, mate, I remember that black Supe! How ya doing?

Hmm, more power, Im sure, will be craved soon, but blimey, they are quick cars! Im suprised there arent more of them in hedges than on the roads! EVEN at 90, you can accelerate and when the second turbo kicks, the back end still shuffles like a madman trying to escape from his straight jacket!

Andy

Cheers, all! Yep, the ReX got sold some time ago now. Took an Elise as a part ex on it, with the intention of that being easier to sell a couple of months down the line than a modded RX.... which it was, hence me now being in Supra ownership!

As for the fish.... dont know! It will come off at the weekend though with the obligatory 'new car T Cut and polish'!

Andy