The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked my Supra up yesterday, so happy :)

GazzaGSi

After getting a 1-way train ticket 300 miles south of me, I finally found the Supra I'd been waiting for (looked in total at about 20). It was the best 300+ miles driven on the way home in my life :D Im so over the moon about it!! As I was driving I kept looking at the 'Supra' print on the wheel and I still could not believe it, I just drove with a grin bigger than the sun all the way home!!

Gave her a clean this morning so thought i'd knock some pics up to show ya'all, it is absolutely immaculate.

Hope you guys like it:

Will put the rest as links so the page doesnt go slow:

Side

Front

Rear Quarter

Drivers side interior

Passenger side interior

Hope you all like, I luv it :ecstatic:

(And just order my RS*R exhaust system from Miami-GT :woot:

Regards,

Gaz

I think the only thing I may get for it is the veilside rear quarter parts that fit onto the bumper. Other than that and the exhaust its staying as it is at the minute.

Its a Manual N/A and the only modifications are the UK spec turbo alloys and the headlights.

Theres also the rings around the dials and foot pedals too.

Thanks

Thats great thanks, are these the correct ones: Ebay Link Just abit confusing cuz of the year.

Regards,

Gaz

Yup but you still need the wiring loom (i think) check out this from another post

"Bought them from Gaz Walker (trader) on here (Envy)

They're oem and cost £100 inc vat and delivery, they're the full kit inc associated wiring and c/w bulbs, easy to fit (took me less than an hour; start to finish)"

Hi mate

good looking car

black is the best colour

I bought those ebay ones for my car

as far as i can see they are just as good quality as the toyota ones

you will need 2 wireing looms as well

they are £11.97 each plus vat from toyota part number P Y81515-14390

the looms will need to be modified

I see you are from Derby I,m in Notts so if you have any problems I could help you fit them if you like ?

couple of pic,s of my car with the clear indicators a side lights

suprafront1.jpg

RobBlack_1.jpg

gaz that is so so so nice that is just the exact car i will be looking fore in the next month or so, hope i can find one as nice as that,

i also will be coming from a 2.0 16v astra but mine is the mk4, how have you found the overall drive and performance over the vaux?? please i realy want to know! i cant waite any longer lol

and again congrats :cool: :thumbs:

Hi mate

good looking car

black is the best colour

I bought those ebay ones for my car

as far as i can see they are just as good quality as the toyota ones

you will need 2 wireing looms as well

they are £11.97 each plus vat from toyota part number P Y81515-14390

the looms will need to be modified

I see you are from Derby I,m in Notts so if you have any problems I could help you fit them if you like ?

couple of pic,s of my car with the clear indicators a side lights

I absolutely luv that! I think them wheels suit the car perfect and the splitter is excellent. Is the splitter part of the UK front bumper or can they be bought?

Your help would be muchly appreciated, thanks alot for the offer. From looking at yours it is quite amazing what clears all round do to the look of the car.

As for the upgrade from the Astra, it is totally different . . . but better. Performance wise (even though mines a N/A) feels like a TT compared to the Astra and that is by no means slow, running at about 190bhp. The handling I havent really tested as with it being my first RWD car I want to take it steady for the time being to get used to it.

It is however a far more comfyer ride as the Astra was lowered on Koni coilovers and that was tough. Could feel every stone on the road.

Thanks for the comments/welcomes guys. Really appreciate it.

Regards,

Gaz

Hi Gaz

the "front splitter" is actually the active spoiler that comes with all the uk cars

Your help would be muchly appreciated, thanks alot for the offer. From looking at yours it is quite amazing what clears all round do to the look of the car.

just give us a shout mate when your ready. I,m always happy to help out a fellow supra owner :)