The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will i go to prison?

CardiffSupra

If i wait in my car for a bunch of CU*TS with a bat and beat them all to the floor untill they are bloody and crying for there lives will i goto prison? Woke up this morrning to find my mirror in towards the door, at 1st i thourght someone had cliped it with a car, then i noticed scratches on the wing mirror and some on the door. I stood there thinking then a saw some footprints up the bonnet and on roof :complain: I think someone kicked the mirror and followed through onto the door, Little basta*ds if i get my hands on them! :mad:

The car was parked outside my m8s house, there is a perfect footprint on the roof crosshatch make trainers about size 9, The street is only little and doesnt lead anywhere so they must live down there somewhere.

Im Tempted to leave my car down there next saturday and wait for the basta*ds!

Hopefully the scratches will comeout with sum tcut! Realy pissed me off this, Would give anything to get my hands on the scum! Thanx for listning :D

What the f**k is wrong with people these days?? What is it that makes them think it's ok to WALK on someone elses car?

When I got up this morning, my brand new work van had been sprayed with green paint WTF!! When I rang the police they said they'd had a few reports of the same thing.

Still, could've been the car!

Hope you catch the tw*ts mate, just don't get caught!