take a look at this

craigst200

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always liked those, at least Vauxhall attempted to do something interesting with what they had to play with, anyone with a vague interest in touring cars of old can see they did OK.

The chav-standard Lexus lights don't do much for me but the rest of the car is OK. A mate of mine had the 2.2 SRi Vectra and it was a nice drive, I didn't realise they were that rare.

OOOO rear lights man. I've got a lexus and that doesn't even have lexus lights :) Its gotten so bad now a lot of the guys on the lexus forum are talking about removing their lexus rear lights as they are embarrassed by them.

Know whay you mean, most supermarkets [Tesco, Sainsburys etc] do 'Lexus style' rear lights. You can get em while popping in to get something for dinner.

Yea mate if ya into Vauxhall's then i'd imagine your car will be very sort after,it looks immaculate,The supe is a great car,and i'v had quite a few performance cars,so go get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!and dont listen to some off the harsh words ya get on here!after all theres no doubt in my mind that they have owned far worse!:read:

Yea mate if ya into Vauxhall's then i'd imagine your car will be very sort after,it looks immaculate,The supe is a great car,and i'v had quite a few performance cars,so go get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!and dont listen to some off the harsh words ya get on here!after all theres no doubt in my mind that they have owned far worse!:read:

bad coments dont bother me but if they want to lower themselves then its down to them, i have owned a few diff cars and found that vx are really good reliable cars, i have had it now for 4 yrs and not once has it let me down and always gone straight through the mot, and i dont think u will find a much rarer car than this, and i dont intend in slatin anyone elses car, but i,ve had a chat with the misses and come to a conclustion as when she passes her test and gets her own car then i will get one.