The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many whites?

whitesupratt

Hi all, my supe is all better now in the way of bodywork, other than needing a bonnet.:clap: The one I had found second hand turned up damaged beyond repair by courier. Now the only thing holding the return of my car back is a bonnet.

I have found one that is mint, and white. BUT does anyone know if there is more than one white?:shrug:

Also, if anyone else has a bonnet for sale, or wishbone, or bulb holders for nearside headlight, let me know! then the supe can be roadworthy!!!

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0785.JPG

Glad to see your car taking shape again.:thumbs:

How much did it cost to get the inner wing replaced, if you don't mind me asking? My car has similar damage, but i have been quoted to jig it rather than replace it and am wondering if it's much differant!

its cost me £1500 labour to get new inner wing, front slam panel, lower front panel, straightened, then £200 pqint, thats to paint the repaired area, bonnet, slam panel, wing and bumper and fitting! basicaly, its cos me 1500lbour for the entire repair, plus paint iv supllied wing, bumper, and bonnet when i get it

Sounds fairly reasonable. Did the damage look worse than this pic of my car?

A body shop quoted £500 labour to pull this straight and re-fit slam-panel and wings. Parts will be on top off that and the whole cars getting painted!

I'm having trouble getting a bonnet, did you come across any others when finding yours?

soop1.JPG

my damage was worse in that mine was creased from right at the bottom of the windscreen on the bit that the wing bolts along the top to. that 1500quid iv paid is to straighten, remove and replace with new inner wing, strut, slam panel, paint the lot, paint and fit bumper, wing, bonnet. iv also bent wish bone, and smashed headlight, washer bottle, cracked the wheel to bits! the parts are the killer!!!

I cant find a bonnet now for love nor money, i think im gona go for a fibreglass TRD style. 280quid on ebay. cheaper than ill get any factory bonnet!