The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Thank You To Miami GT

klump

Cheap way is not the right way !!!!!!!!

Took my supe down to a body shop a little while ago along with Veilside front skirts and spats, bought from Torque Distribution on Ebay :blush: down as Torque is Cheap.

All was well until i got a phone call saying - er col these skirts arent going on mate plus the spats arent great :thumbdown

Went down to see and there was no way the skirts were going to go on at all. Had a chat and decided to cut the skirts to try and fit them that way as thought i would have no come back from the seller.

Next phone call - er col still no joy plus the front bumper is on but there is no way that the sides are going to meet the wings !!!

At this point managed to find the sellers number and called - after many phone calls over many days there was no way of getting anything back :banghead: mainly because of the skirts being cut, now there was a point made that if they had not been cut then i would have got my money back :blahblah: will never know if that would have been the case or not :whistle: but the kit was still bad in what ever case.

Now on that point i had a car in bits in a body shop with nothing that fitted or did but badly

In steps Paul E from Miami GT :clap:

Gave him a call - yep no probs col :ok:

Order went in for skirts and spats on the site - all very easy to follow, got a call to say all had been received and were being made, few days later an email to say being sent out, then a few days after that a call from the body shop saying they had been delivered and they were sitting on the car and was very happy with them and would be fitted no problems at all :clap:

Picked the supe up today and am so pleased with the parts.

Sorry about the long post but wanted to let peeps know about bad kits and to say

:thanks: :thanks: to Paul

- will put a pic up soon