The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

Matt_J

Left work at 5:30 on tuesday after a long hard day. I was looking forward to a nice blast home in the supra. When I got to her, I noticed that some A$$HOLE had driven in to the rear passenger side quarter panel. Pushed the rear arch in about 3-4 inches. What the F*CK is it with some people. You cant have anything decent in this world now without some to$$er ruining it for you. Now I've got to fork out repairs to my car with will run into £100's & £100's just before christmas. Goddamn it!!!!! I am so totally pi$$ed off right now. Why cant people just be more careful? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Makes you sick the mentality of some people these days. Once I went back to my Honda Accord which was left in a supermarket carpark when I went clubbing and someone had deliberately rammed a trolley into it, over and over!

Have you ever seen some old people trying to park/drive they could have hit it without even noticing!

I know the feeling, although I had a little less dramatic damage last week (a couple of new door dings) from leaving mine in the car park.

We have CCTV at our carpark, I asked to see who was parked next to me that day and I just got fobbed off with , oh we wouldnt be able to identify the car in the carpark, BS!!

No message, just some lazy fcuk who cant be bothered to take care getting out of their car.... I'm lucky I can get them removed will little effort, but a rear wing is gonna cost you a bit, try chasing it it has to be done.

My girlfriends car keeps getting dings in the drivers side rear door every time I see it, it seems to have another. I think it must happen at her work.

It doesn't help the stupid size of parking spaces we have in this country that drives me mad. Why should we have to squeeze out of our cars with the doors open about 12 inches just so the car parks can get an extra view spaces in. Mother and baby spaces now that's how big they should all be.

I park right up against the edge of an end bay when at work in the hope that it'll leave me plenty of room to get out and to avoid getting the door clobbered. This morning, with four empty spaces to my right, some lass pulls into right next to me and right on the edge of her bay with about three feet spare on her other side. Twit.

I wanted to comment that with an arse that big she might need to move over a bit. Settled for a look which said 'hit my car and I will skin you alive'.

Just got a price for the repair.........................

..........£450.

Great!! Just before f**king christmas.

If I get my hands on the git that did this..............grrrrr!!!!!!!!

"hit my car & I will skin you alive" sounds good to me!!!

Guest mentalfx

Same kinda thing happened to me last month but was in the car when it happened. She reluctantly admitted liability. Body shop said it would cost £1500, glad her insurance paid for it!