The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone seen my old T88 supra??

mkirby

Cheeky git leaving it in your name and getting tickets. What did you do with them?

well for the first time i actually did all the V5 forms correct but he registered as a trader!? so as he didnt then register the car with the DVLA as a new owner they never went after him just me as the previous owner!? took me a long time and they started getting shirty but luckely just before it got serious the car got registered so they started chasing them :rolleyes:

TBH i miss the car, i got put off by a few bits of bodywork and it needed an ECU but the main thing was how uncontrollable it was but after i had advertised it and had this person interested we found that the coilovers were set wrong so a few hours later of moving the rears about 1 inch oneside and an inch the other way on the other side it was a different beast, much more stable but i had already taken a deposit!?

We live and learn :yes: