The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhuast system for a N/A

GazzaGSi

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1047

Been looking at the above exhaust system for my N/A im picking up Saturday. Does anyone have this exhaust system for their N/A? If so, would you recommened? Would I also benifit from a decat too?

Also, this is one of the only websites Ive been able to find bits for the N/A, do you lot know anymore please?

Thanks alot,

Gareth

i was in a similar predicament to yourself not too long ago and i found out that the Hiper you're looking at there only has a stainless steel back box and the pipe-work is only aluminised steel (similar to a Super Drager?)

i ended up going for an Apexi N1 EVO which was only a fiver more and is full stainless :ok:

good luck with the information hunting and let us know if you find anything interesting or what you decide on with ur exhaust

:cool:

After hearing bambams N/A with the RSR exhaust fitted the words that spring to mind are "dead and wake the" :innocent:

It sounds awesome.

sounds about right colsoop!! in fact i was gonna go for an RSR or a NUR Spec R before i chickened out cos they'd be too loud for me!

the Apexi just gives a nice sound on WOT but a nice sound on tickover :thumbs:

suppose it depends on what Gazza's looking for...

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1047

Been looking at the above exhaust system for my N/A im picking up Saturday. Does anyone have this exhaust system for their N/A? If so, would you recommened? Would I also benifit from a decat too?

Also, this is one of the only websites Ive been able to find bits for the N/A, do you lot know anymore please?

Thanks alot,

Gareth

Think I may have this system on my N/A. Bought the car a couple of months ago and this one looks identical to mine. May be the same one, it sounds awesome. I'm getting a double de-cat soon, can't wait!!!! :read:

Where did you get ur decat's from and how much are we talking???

I have a NUR Spec on my supra and its not as loud as my celica... :eek:

Alpha tires and exhausts in Leeds did it for me, made a custom downpipe and system up to back box for £150, whilst i waited! So its a custom system really, they bend it whilst its on the car!:clap:

Im after a deap loud note if you get me lol, basically I want it to sound like a rageing animal thats coming to eat you alive !!! :ecstatic:

RS*R from Paul E (miami GT) plenty will testify to the sound made on mine

How much are these and where could I order one from?

Dont suppose you could load a sound clip up on here could you or if you could record one email it me please?

Cheers, and thanks for the replies guys :)