The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wahoo my 1st publicity photos 2mrw

supragold

Got a phone call a couple of days ago saying that Max Power are down doing a feature on Jap Tuners around our way as many seem to be closing down.

They needed a modified Jap motor to use in the publicity photos. Mine being it. Don't think they'll have many photos of it in the mag but its a start. Its obviously made an impression.

Nice double page spread. :respekt: Post more pic's.

Today went well. They want to do a feature on my motor once its been mapped and we have performance figures to show what the set up is capable of. Watch this space.

..and then max power adds another 100 odd bhp to your dyno figure :)

Hope you get a decent figure on the dyno!

I don't care what they say its putting out, I'll know what it really is and I'll post the print out on here so you guys can see for yourselves.

Didn't realise how much decent plugs cost. £280 for a set. mental but its gotta have the best.

£280!!!!!!!!! :conf: Who charged you that much? What make is it?

If i was doing top speed runs and the car was under full boost and load for a long amount of time those plugs would break apart. Not what i want to happen when I've done so much. These plugs will also do alot more than a couple of thousand miles. They can take a shit load of heat and give a brilliant spark. I've not just wacked on a single turbo and put on some massive injectors I've done alot more than that and don't want to put in a set of £12 plugs from halfrauds!

If i was doing top speed runs and the car was under full boost and load for a long amount of time those plugs would break apart. Not what i want to happen when I've done so much. These plugs will also do alot more than a couple of thousand miles. They can take a shit load of heat and give a brilliant spark. I've not just wacked on a single turbo, I've done alot more than that and don't want to put in a set of £12 plugs!

i suppose thats down to you but not meaning any disrespect but you're not the only one to spend megamoney on their supe. their must be a reason why every one goes for the coppers. i'd do a bit of research first though as i cant believe any plugs are worth £280:eek:

i suppose thats down to you but not meaning any disrespect but you're not the only one to spend megamoney on their supe. their must be a reason why every one goes for the coppers. i'd do a bit of research first though as i cant believe any plugs are worth £280:eek:

No disrespect taken mate.

I know I'm not the only one to put alot of money into their motor but I know of 2 guys who both had plugs break up on them under pressure and do some serious damage to their engine. I just can't take that risk.

These are also good for 30,000 - 40,000 miles depending on how you drive so don't work out that much different if the others only do a couple of thousand miles.

Each to their own I suppose.

I tell you what though - I'd be pissed off if these broke apart. :tomato: