The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbee looking for Supra JDM import MAP Senser

Guest seven of nine

Guest seven of nine

Hi, just been given a link here from Tim, on CCUK, I currently drive a modified 190 Celica (gen 7) see my website for pics (old ones http://www.pro-xdesign.50megs.com/photo3.html ) basically guys i'm after some help......... i'm in need of a Supra JDM MAP Sensor import which has a wider range than the UK, hoping to utilize this with a custom supercharger project which i'm working on. trying to do this on a budget. Has anyone got a spare lying around but in "as new cond" and erm very cheap.

Many thanxs if anyone can help

Guest seven of nine

Hiya Rob, yep thats the plan replace I'm hoping it should be a direct plug in as per what Simon has said else splice and dice. the JDM MAP sensor should be capable of reading about 1bar + (fingers crossed) should be fun playing around with the PFC need to street tune this first then DYNO tune later