The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has anybody used Phoenix at Watford for work on their car?

Justin

Used them once before (they sorted out a nightmare of a clutch problem), was very impressed with the service and attention to detail from Mark. Nice bloke too and the charges are VERY reasonable. I will be using them in future if anything more complex than an oil change is needed!

Phoenix, Mark and Paul are the only ones I'd take my motor to and it's been said I'm a bit of a fussy bastard:p

I had a gearbox seal leak and they stuck with it, about 3 visits until we nailed the source (process of elimination not their lack of skills).

It's when things don't go to plan that you really find out how decent and commited these guys are.

I've spent a few quid with them and it's one of the few times I'm happy to hand over the cash as they do such a thorough job and treat the car like it was their own.

I promise you'll be chuffed with the polite friendly service and their prices are very reasonable too.

Can't say much more without being accused of being a stalker or homo:p

Paul

They have worked on my gearbox twice - once to fit an RPS Street Max clutch, and once to get 5th gear synchro replaced. Both jobs have been done on time and to my satisfaction, which is great as I hate gearbox related stuff :thumbs:

Damn good prices too...

-Ian