The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much is is this supraTT worth?

Guest supraTT-96

Guest supraTT-96

Need some advice. My brother's car is up for sale, but he's had virtually no interest in. At first he had it priced a bit high, but he wasn't too keen to sell it. His circumstances have changed a bit (job loss) and it's got to go. He's dropped the price down to £7250 and still had no real interest (auto-trader and ebay). The car's a 96 twin turbo import, automatic, totally stock and well maintained, 60k miles, perfect bodywork, only difference is the 17" khan (or is it kahn?) alloys. Cat1 immobiliser for insurance.

Is this still an unrealistic price? or is it just a bad time to sell?

Guest supraTT-96

As far as I know there's been no accidents, it had the full AA inspection before he bought it, it came back clean with no signs of a repair.

Just noticed he's put it back on ebay again, probably easier to see it there rather than post pics: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4583061949

Much as I hate ebay for selling cars, it is quite cheap. Autotrader gets very expensive after a while. Are there any other car/sales magazines that people look for supra's?

I think thats cheap for a facelift car, only thing IMO going against it is the colour.

My mate sold his black 98 VVTI facelift 6 spd for only £9k a few weeks back, a year ago it might have gone for £15k... The market has been flooded with cheap imports and the few decent examples around are now going for silly money.

Guest supraTT-96
You basically have advertised it on here really!

Sorry, wasn't my intention to make this a 'for sale' thread. I had left the contact details off, and forgot all about the ebay contact :banghead:

I think there cars with the facelift dash that are non VVTIs about....

Mine is facelift and non-vvti, the vvti are from '98 onwards I think. The white one for sale is deffo facelift. I think the colour puts people off, plus it is more a dry weather car, not many buyers in Scotland I don't think?!