The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Proud new owner

Supradan

Hi all

I am now the proud owner of a 1994 n/a supra

Its my 3rd toyota started with an mr2 turbo then a hilux surf and now moved into the big league hehehe how chuffed am i.

I was a member of the mr2 and surf forums and i found them excellent and from what i have seen so far this forum is no different

so a big hi to you all

have added some pics of new baby

DSCF1699.JPG

DSCF1700.JPG

DSCF1701.JPG

Thanks for the welcome guys

i think i got a bit of a bargain,its a 1994,55k miles,auto, service history,certified mileage from last year,totally std,immaculate inside and out and not just saying that as its my baby but really is immaculate

so what would you think i would have to pay for that?cream cake to the one whos closest

Yea took a tt out for a spin but just could not afford the other 3k

so its a save-a-thon for a couple of years then trade the n/a in,but at least i get to enjoy the supra and get to learn its bad habbits before ive got 300+hp unger my right foot.

i dont plan any mods at the mo (but that could change hehe)

one thing that has puzzled me is that it has no foglight/foglight switch but has a current mot ????