The mkiv Supra Owners Club

K 550 HP personalised number plate

Guest Baba

I am selling a personalised number plate that reads K55 OHP. This used to be on the Norris Designs S13 running 550BHP at the wheels. I Do have the all the paperwork to provide with it.

This would be ideal for a car running around 550HP

£300

attachment.php?attachmentid=22567&d=1129558558

attachment.php?attachmentid=22568&d=1129558570

Edited to say: Thanks to some really clever guys pointing out the Reg No should really be K55 0HP although it has been spaced differently on the car and probably wont be a problem since its been like that for years now.

Thanks for looking and making this thread such a success LOL :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a picture of it somewhere that I will post soon it is K 550 HP. That is exactly how it appears. Not K55 0HP K 550 HP. Thats how its always been. let me see if I can find a piccy now.

Well look at the pictures below. Thats how it has been. Im not here to argue but its plain to see thats what the Reg no is. I have a mate whos number plate says SIA8I in that exact way. I have seen ppl with 3 digit licence plates so I dont understand what you mean.

attachment.php?attachmentid=22567&d=1129558558

richie4.jpg

richie11.jpg

Well look at the pictures below. Thats how it has been. Im not here to argue but its plain to see thats what the Reg no is. I have a mate whos number plate says SIA8I in that exact way. I have seen ppl with 3 digit licence plates so I dont understand what you mean.

Probably because they're classic plates, whereas yours is just another plate that if you space illegally might mean something to someone somewhere, but in reality must be worth very little.

When you say you are selling a plate, does that mean you've randomly had one made up to sell, or you actually own it, and have the documents!? :)

Please don't take offense, but when you say..

"Its just K 550 HP and thats it. Nothing before it or after it."

It seems like you have no idea what you are even selling

This is the Norris Designs car that ran 550BHP at the wheels. The car initially had a different registration number and Richie Bought a personal number plate that read K 550 HP from DVLA. I have now bought the car from Richie with all the documents and yes I do have all the paperwork to prove it.

Thanks

I am only selling what came with the car. If you guys just wanna have a go at me for the heck of it then by all means go for it.

I am surprised you dont know about the Norris designs ex demo car.

I am only selling what came with the car. If you guys just wanna have a go at me for the heck of it then by all means go for it.

I am surprised you dont know about the Norris designs ex demo car.

There not having a go... just saying the plate CANNOT be what you saying it is (K 550 HP) it has to be K 55 OHP.

If it came on the car when you bought it like that all the previous owner has done is illegally space the letters/numbers.