The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lincs and Local Counties Meet

Guest djdexter247

Guest djdexter247

Hello to you all,

Am trying to put a smallish Jap car meet together over my side of the country. Was wondering if anyone fancied the idea. Spoken with a few other forums and there seems to be a some interest in the idea (GTROC, MLR, Civictype-r and SXOC so far) Suggested date is 23rd Oct at Woodcocks Pub just outside of Lincoln (close proximity to major roads)

Hopefully somewere to admire and chat with fellow Jap car enthusiasts (I know that can be done at the shows) in a pub,

Would be nice to have a few Supra's turn up aswell,

so far I have these -

6 x Civic Type-r

2 x Integra Type-r

10 x Evo ranging from IV to IX

1 x 200SX

1 x RX-7

1 x Mitsu Starion

1 x Mitsu Colt

5 x Skyline R32 & R33 GTR / GTS-T

+ A fair few maybe's

Regards,

Jase E

Guest djdexter247

Will be a pleasure to meet you, there are also 2 or 3 other Supras I see around Lincoln, a red one nicely kitted with L77 SUP on the plate if I remember rightly and a silver one with fast and the furious style graphics and kit, you dont happen to know them?

Regards,

Jase E

Think you will find the red Supra of SGreen is a lady driver by the name of Sharon, not a bloke mate. Very nice car and even better to see a lady driving it.

I am in Notts and know the Woodcocks pub very well as I used to go to another car meeting there. Don't think we have got anything on on Sunday so will try and get over. Might get the missus to bring her Pulsar GTi-R along too.

Was a great meet - great turnout too. Was good to meet a load of you - some very nice metal there today - plenty of EVOs, Civic Type Rs and a smattering of very nice Skylines too.

You Supra boys missed out on a good meet - where were you all??!!

Gave a few people a run out in the Supe and all reports were favourable! One chap seems to be dying to get one (currently has an MR2) - hope you join us soon!! Pointed him over here for advice and info too.

Hopefully there'll be some pics on their way later from those who took them.

Thanks to Jase for pointing the meet out!