The mkiv Supra Owners Club

skylines beaten!!!!!

BURT

yesterday i was invited by my friend tony smiff to a skyline gumball, it was their first, they had in total a good turn out of 17 cars inc my supe and a scooby!!

the day was actually not bad as got to upset lots of skylines when blatting down the single & dual carriage ways,

the main event of the day was at hever castle where the cars were split into three cats, best R32../R33.../R34 AND OTHER.,so my supe was in the the R34 and other, and yes guys n gals ....I WON!!!:thanku::kissass: and to make that even better the prize was £30.00,. lovely!!!!!!!:thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

:clap: :clap:

so overall, you lost out.

I mean you were down, money wise!!! LOL.

No, fella i'm up £25, i put in £5 and got back £30.!!!!!

it was money well spent lol..........

£30 doesnt go far, petrol wise...

Why would you vote for a R34 over a supe :shrug: do you want one ???

No racing done at all on the day - nothing even to match the few blasts we had on our own Gumball :blush:

All the peeps were very friendly and had a good chat with most of them, oh and if you are wondering why i was there - i was sitting next to Burt for most of the day :clap: :respekt: