The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new supra 100% stock

Guest wutanga13x

Guest wutanga13x

im from cerritos california, about 15 min from long beach. SE - Special edition. it had a gold package with gold vinyl on the side, which i took off. its white and no pictures yet expcept for the original ones when it was in virginia.http://myspace-424.vo.llnwd.net/00208/42/40/208270424_l.jpg

Guest wutanga13x

no i havent been to supraforums.com but i will. thanks. do you know where i can get a decent but cheap single turbo conversion for my supra n/a?

Guest KARacing
i just bought a 1995 SE with 42k miles, thats complete stock. what are a couple things i should do first? my goal is to get a single turbo.

:welcome: wutanga13x

The first thing you should do is change all oil and fluid. For the Single Turbo Kit, go for Boost Logic. One of my friends just got one for his Supra. Here is the thread of Boost Logic in SF.com

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Guest KARacing
Looks like its got some pinstriping going on there..

I've not heard of the SE, I know there were 97 Anniverary models out in the US.. have you been to Supraforums.com for info? :) Nice car!

Bob,

The Speical Edition model only available in the state

Guest KARacing

Terminator,

Are you blind again? I think so.... Please see who started it first. BTW, I will answer your question since you are begging like a BABY for YEARS and I am not a chicken like someone on here :rlol: I got banned because my price is better than anyone from the state. The SF moderators are the Communist Party there :Popcorn:

Terminator,

I will answer your question since you are begging like a BABY for YEARS

I totally resent that statement, if you remember it was not me who asked. I actually got confused in that particular thread, due to reading three forums on the same screen, I lost track of the sequence of posts. I thought you were referring to me being banned from supraforums, not you being banned. If you recall I apologised to you for my error.

think the SE version is the lightweight version of the NA model. in the states there are loadsa na-t kits out there. Most ppl prefer the DaveH kit which is a good budget kit. The boostlogic one seems to be the best constructed one out of the lot though. loads of dedicated users on supraforums.com on the na section have gone turbo so u will be better seeing them. In the UK insurance would be way too expensive to go na-t so most ppl dont bother and buy a TT instead. hope this helps

think the SE version is the lightweight version of the NA model. in the states there are loadsa na-t kits out there. Most ppl prefer the DaveH kit which is a good budget kit. The boostlogic one seems to be the best constructed one out of the lot though. loads of dedicated users on supraforums.com on the na section have gone turbo so u will be better seeing them. In the UK insurance would be way too expensive to go na-t so most ppl dont bother and buy a TT instead. hope this helps

If anyone does know how much lighter?.... and what bits make it lighter? and if we can get hold of the lighter bits? That would be interesting.

Guest KARacing

As I remember, the Special Edition model come with all optional equipment (Rear Spoiler, Leather Seats and Supra's Gold Emblem). That is why it called SE and only sold in 1995 (USA Market Only)

If anyone does know how much lighter?.... and what bits make it lighter? and if we can get hold of the lighter bits? That would be interesting.

May be Doms car was notan SE but it was certainly a lighter version of the JDM NA. It was quite a bit quicker than the standard NA even in stock form. I cant remember much about it, but I think the JDM cars were used for racing.