The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Tokyo you lot

Justin

Am out here working but my agent here took me to the local Japanese halfords Super Autobacs place. Bloody impressive shop I was in heaven. They had everything you would possibly want to attach to your Supra as well as a massive service area for your car and dynos!!

You choose your oil, they give you a mobile phone, you carry on browsing the shop and they ring you when your car has had it's oil change!! The Garage is immaculate it was like private health care treatment for cars.

Only seen one Supra since I got here, nice purple one. It is Skyline city round here though.

The orange cars in the pics are ones that this garage made! They also had one of those Tommy Kaira cars that I always wondered what they were on GT3 :) By the way 20,000 Yen is £100 so you can work out how much those wheels cost.

Gonna look for a PSP tonight in the shops.

Booze is bloody steep though.

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Tokyo in 2 weeks, went to autobacs last time but the carpark was full of liners and 350Z's. Tokyo motor show is on while I'm there so will get lots of pics! Hows your Japanese? I've been learning for two years now, but they still just smile and bow when i talk as if they have no idea what I just said :(

Well, I remember saying " Konichiwa, watashino namae wa Charlie desu, sugoi! Kono Veilside induction wa ikuru?"

The guy smiled and said megabucks dude!

PMSL same here.

I had to eat Octopus tonight and do a bottle of Saki. Saki was very good, Octopus is like softy squid.... not a fish fan.

Went to electronics shop and a brand new PSP is £100!!!!! Never seen one in the flesh and it looks bloody good but am worried about compatibility issues so might not.

My local agent has a dash mounted SONY (3D Sat Nav, and I'm talking 3D as in all the buildings are shown with their windows and doors!, TV, MP3 Player, PDF reader, email and Internet Explorer) box which is really making me jealous. Also you can have an account on the sim card of your mobile phone so that you can point it at the infrared port of a vending machine and get a bottle of coke without coins!

Weather is bloomin nice too. Bout 23C.

Will try to get more pics.

Laters.

Only £100 for a brand new PSP. Maybe you can run a GB for us here :)

What is wrong with you? Why are you continuing to stalk other traders here -well one in particular? Clearly you do not understand how to do business in the UK & Europe, perhaps you would kindly fuck off from here?

Guest KARacing
What is wrong with you? Why are you continuing to stalk other traders here -well one in particular? Clearly you do not understand how to do business in the UK & Europe, perhaps you would kindly fuck off from here?

What is your problem? and what are you talking about? Anyhow, I will forgive your bad language since your EQ is low