The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SZ specs

Supralookin

Hello There :help:

Can anybody give me the spec list for the SZ model not the SZ R or they familiar? I've put a deposit on the car below and would appreiciate any comments on the ad below. The cars done 75 k he's asking 5455 k and it's a fresh import.

TOYOTA Supra 3.0 SZ Manual,

94, M reg. met ruby pearl, veilside styling, side skirts & rear valance, 17 graphite alloys, s/s/exhaust, standard engine, full T & T

:thumbs:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4033/supraflip3iy.th.jpg

http://www.japperformanceuk.co.uk/stock.html

Can anybody give me the spec list for the SZ model not the SZ R or they familiar?
Yes, most of us are familiar with those.
I'm going to look at a ruby red one tomorrow and would appreiciate any comments on the ad below. The cars done 75 k he's asking 5455 k
That's nearly £5½million! Seems a bit overpriced to me.

DVLA has no record of that plate being on a Toyota

Ok ok so I'm no car "expert" but what exactly does that mean, it's a "fake", maybe not even a Supra at all! :innocent:

What about the website, seems very genuine?

And doesn't the number plate have to be changed (converted) to UK anyway?

Thanks Homer!

I bought a scooby from this place, the chap there is 100% genuine, He had the the car serviced i.e. Cambelt, oil filter, & have never had any problems.

"DVLA has no record of that plate being on a Toyota"

I had the same problem when performing a Hpi at the time, but was later told that it takes a few days for the imports to update on the system.....Annoying!