The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest ruggy

hi looking to get a supra tt 6 speed in the new year ive got a px and will have to get one trade looking at £8k mark ,

always liked the looks of them ,but performance havent a clue , fastest car ive owned is a fiat coupe 20vt that was a few years back , i was looking at gtir,s and evo 4 and 5ss ,any advice on buying and wat i will get for 8k ,and any performance stats welcolm are they easy to mod etc thx

lol yeh sorry just read my own post and i find it hard to understand sorry

anyways got 8k to spend in the new year so hope to find a good example cheers

You could get a decent hardtop auto for that sort of money, a good 6spd is going to cost more.

You've come to the right place to find one though, plenty of nice ones in the far sale section, 6 spds come up every now and again :)

Not sure why you are looking for GTIR's, EVO's and Supras, they're very, very different cars. Apart from the completely different driving experience (Shitbox vs trackcar vs cruiser respectively), there's insurance and running costs to consider. Do some of research of each model and definitely take a test drive in each car to see what suits you best.

What are you goals for the car? Quick track car, day to day driver, high HP drag racer, etc, etc...

Supras TT's are very, very easy to get big power out of, more so than almost any car on the market. Standard they are 300 to 330 bhp, with £800ish spent you can easily see the good side of 400bhp. Once moving little else comes close in terms of outright straight line acceleration :D

Hi and thx to all,

Just had a small look around the forum loads of info,

Watched a few small vids of supras fast as fook and nice to look at,

Dont think my mates gtir will keep up with one ......