The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racing Hart CRs

ellis

As the Racing Hart distributor I can assure you we have the best prices in the UK. I know you can't import these from the states for less even :)

Although I will price match anyone quoting lower.

http://www.racinghart.co.uk is a direct link to the RH site.

GB's are always welcome :D

Regards,

Gareth.

OK - I'll give you a call tomorrow and we'll talk shop! If anybody else has got a wishlist let me know and I'll see what we can do as a GB tomorrow - time to get drastic with the plastic fellas!

Gareth, also want to talk about suspension as mine sat next to most this weekend looked like a ruddy off-roader! Needs to come down a good 35mm in my opinion!

nice one! by the way ellis forgot to tell you, when we were walkin down to watch cars on sunday, i had ordered a reg plate from the stall we passed, i nipped across to pick it up! lucky for me they ran out of big plates, as i took the number from the front of my car k137 only thing is it should be k317 like the back, whoops only been like that 2 months

nice one! by the way ellis forgot to tell you, when we were walkin down to watch cars on sunday, i had ordered a reg plate from the stall we passed, i nipped across to pick it up! lucky for me they ran out of big plates, as i took the number from the front of my car k137 only thing is it should be k317 like the back, whoops only been like that 2 months

Handy for speed cameras!!

Do you want me to get a price for a set of wheels for you tomorrow? If so, which ones.

Ed - you too?

had my eyes on a set for a while!

the second wheel is a brock b9 a mate of mine has bent one on a supra,

does anyone know where he can buy one!

These guys do Brock wheels mate.

Just getting prices from Envy now - will PM you and Ed once I have them.