The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Cars Just Been Stolen! Please Help!

Guest Dave C

Can everyone please keep an eye out for a silver j-spec supra Reg no:L288XLR It had 20" chrome wheels (that i just put 4 new tyres on)

Bomex wide nose, Bomex side skirts, tinted windows, Cream leather, Had a large key scratch down the drivers door. This car was just about to go into the bodyshop to be sold to pay for my new house it was off the road so uninsured to save money. :help:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:help: I'm so upset i forgot to put that it was stolen between 1030pm and 1pm today from Larkfield, Aylesford, which is near Maidstone in Kent. I have a feeling it might be heading East London way? Any news please send me a pm.

Dave, really sorry to hear of this, good luck with finding the car.

Do you have any photos you can post of your car, can you also list all non standard parts, ie. brand model. Might be worth keeping an eye on ebay for any stock or after market parts being advertised, in case the scum who stole it intends breaking it for parts.

What brand and model were the 20" wheels, I'm guessing these will be quite distinctive and rare, so may help to either identify the car or find the thieves if they are advertising them separately. Do you know what other cars the wheels would fit, as it would be worth posting information about the wheels on other relevant clubs, in case anyone gets offered the them for sale.

Good luck!