The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Massive thanks Phoenix & Vortex

bromy

Big thanks to Mark at Phoenix and Terry and Matt at Vortex, for sourcing and fitting my T61 kit and other bits to my N/A, car drives superb and the noise from the wastegate is unbelievable, very nice piece of kit and superbly installed by Mark, would recommend Marks work to anyone on the board, Massive thanks again guys.

that looks like a very clean job there m8, so how you liking the 'turbby' world then....... bet you cant wipe that :D off your face.

Mark & the boys at phoenix are very good!! been down to them a couple of times, & i have nothing but praise! i would also recomend them very highly!!

ok, thanks. Was a nice dream whilst it lasted

Back to the real world then :(

Sell a kidney Edd! Lots of people make do with just one...

Seriously tho, it may be possible to get the cost of the kit purchase down if you look around and buy bits separately/secondhand (Takes a bit more research tho) and thats not a dig at the cost of the BL Kit from Vortex, I personally think that particular Kit looks good value for money but I can appreciate the problems of tight budjets.

As for the fitting I'm lucky in that I can do it myself, but if you think it would cause you a problem just wait until a few more peep's on here have had a go and "pick their brains/learn from their mistakes" after.