The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else thinking of selling?

Elliot

Anyone else thinking of selling?

I desperately want to keep the Supra, but I also need to make £8-9k by Christmas, and my insurance is due for renewal soon.

Spent the last couple of weeks seriously thinking about it.

My girlfriend bought me a lovely Isotta steering wheel the other day as well, which makes it even harder to think about! :)

Is it too late in the year to think about selling a monster RWD car?

Oh yeah - Saturday night and I'm in again! Guess why?.....money spent on Supra.

I don't want to sell it, I've spend loads on it in just a year getting it close to what I want, and want to do all the other bits to it still. I wouldn't get any of that money back I know which would justify keeping it :)

BUT I just don't think I can get that money that quick without selling the car. I can work 12 hours 7 days, and maybe borrow some from family, but not sure if I want the hassle when I've got a large lump of money sat here, which constantly needs feeding more money!

if you can look deep inside and honestly picture yourself driving a Ford Focus then go ahead and sell, seriously thats an awefull dilema, i would rather sell my wife

LOL! I wouldn't go out and buy a car, I'd use my motorbike and get lifts etc

I know that I'd end up buying another Supra eventually, but it seems a complete waste of money to sell mine now, and buy another in the future.

That's what I did with my last one, had a few months off after selling the Supra, and had a wad of money burning a hole in my pocket so went out and blew most of it on another one a couple of months down the line (when I was going to invest it!) :)