The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Life Just gets better - NOT

ManwithSupra

I have just about had enough now

Some of you may know i had a car accident in July which invloved my beloved supra tt to be off the road for 2 months (cos i did not want it to be on insurance) now she is back on the road but still in a poorly state (i,e wing not sprayed etc), then in august i get made redundant and well... i still am, now i am running out of money to live on and have no light at the end of the employment tunnel,

And to top it, 2 weeks ago i woke up and there was blood running out of my ear, panicing i go to A&E which i spend 6 hours in hospital and after a few tests i hear that i have to go in for an ear operation in which when i am done i cannot work for a few weeks after.... and i only have 1 months money left.

Why oh why is it happening ....

Try not to dwell on it too much mate. Something will come up. When you least expect it. I know some people, including myself, sometimes feel like someone up there really hates you. Mayeb they do, i dunno :whistle: but one thing's for sure. You're still alive, still have clothes on your back, still have a gorgeous car, still have a roof over your head.

Whenever i get myself worked up i think about all these said things and compare myself with the rest of the world, mainly the third world countries.

Life is a bitch mate, but everyone's gotta do it im afraid. Chin up, Things will improve.

:)

could be worse mate, you could have been stung with a DD charge for the accident 12 month ban community service, and 3 years to get the car back on the road...

Remember if it dont kill you - it makes you stronger!!!

And as long as youre names on that supe ownership form, it cant all be bad!!!

could be worse mate, you could have been stung with a DD charge for the accident 12 month ban community service, and 3 years to get the car back on the road...

Yeah - but that would be self inflicted. Not quite the same.

So what's the deal with your ear?

Mainly what has happend is in the middle ear there is supposed to be a free flow of air to maintaine pressure, what has happened is that for some reason i have no flow of air and its created a vacume inside my ear, this has caused the ear drum to turn inside out (very painful) and then over a period of time the void on where the ear drum is supposed to be the body has tried to repair it and created a very think layer of skin over the ear drum and pressing on the ear bones and main nerve running down the side of my face, also to add to that because of the over reaction my body has created what they call a pollip which has grown inside the ear canal

I can relate to how your feeling mate,In the space of a week when I was 20 I lost my girlfriend,My car and then my job......

I went to an agency job that paid pretty well,Worked stupid hours and got my self back on my feet,Didnt have time to think about what was happening just got on with it,Things worked out better for me in the end though

Mainly what has happend is in the middle ear there is supposed to be a free flow of air to maintaine pressure, what has happened is that for some reason i have no flow of air and its created a vacume inside my ear, this has caused the ear drum to turn inside out (very painful) and then over a period of time the void on where the ear drum is supposed to be the body has tried to repair it and created a very think layer of skin over the ear drum and pressing on the ear bones and main nerve running down the side of my face, also to add to that because of the over reaction my body has created what they call a pollip which has grown inside the ear canal

Blimey, does that upset your balance too?