The mkiv Supra Owners Club

garage/avatar how to do??

DBR

ok im probly being more than thick here :whistle: , ive been on this site for quite a while now and i still cant do the vb agrage thing an the avatar :rlol:

dont lynch me peeps :tomato:

but......

how the f**k do you put pictures on to the 'garage' or a personal piccy onto the avatar, it says all pictures need to be 100x100 pixels max, how do get them to be 100x100... can the pictures be more pixels on the garage cos i cant get them uploaded on there either??

any tips

:scare:

at the bottom of the vbgarage section in the user CP section there is a heading that says file, and a box for you to type in, click on the browse button and search for the pic you want and upload it. easy

edit: just read your post properly, so ignore the top bit as you will already know that!

i resized my pictures for the garage using microsoft photo editor on my computer. similar programs should do this too

as for the avatar, do a search on google for avatar sizer. its a free download which does exactly what it says on the tin. it will guide you through the process

hope this helps.

ok managed to resize the images an they seem to have gone onto the vb garage.......but when i click on 'dbr' to view profile an see the images in there is no option for view vbgarage??? :whistle:

and when i resize to 50 pixels for the avatar it says max 2000 bytes..... :tomato:

f**King machines!!

help!