The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Warning To All Members

Guest Pugie

A few months ago I purchased a Bonnet Scoop for my MKIV from THE SUPRA MAN of GRAVESEND http://www.supraman.co.uk at a cost of £155 which is the correct price for ALL the parts.When it arrived there were various parts missing.I contacted the Supra Man and explained this to him, he said that he would send the missing parts, this is nearly 4 months ago and still nothing received,now he wont even reply to my emails, the cost of the missing parts was £56 which I have now obtained from another source.

So be warned if you ever deal with the SUPRAMAN from Gravesend

A few months ago I purchased a Bonnet Scoop for my MKIV from THE SUPRA MAN of GRAVESEND http://www.supraman.co.uk at a cost of £155 which is the correct price for ALL the parts.When it arrived there were various parts missing.I contacted the Supra Man and explained this to him, he said that he would send the missing parts, this is nearly 4 months ago and still nothing received,now he wont even reply to my emails, the cost of the missing parts was £56 which I have now obtained from another source.

So be warned if you ever deal with the SUPRAMAN from Gravesend

have you tried trading standards?

All I will say on the matter is that I `naively` used him when I first bought my Sup 3 yrs ago for a general service and full belt change (just to make sure everything was tip top with my new baby).

It took him 3 days (he was full of excuses as to why) and I wont even tell you what the bill came to, he also charged me for things that subsiquently I now know did not need to be changed.

Ah hindsight is a wonderful thing........

eh? fuck me.. £155. I just gave my bonnet scoop (genuine, off my UK car) to a mate to try on his 1.0 Fiesta....

If I can get it back does anyone want it?

I'd be interested if you got it back off him (which by the way is an absolute must - I can't bare the thought of a little 1.0 Festa driving round with a lovely UK Supra scoop!!!) :scare:

Just seen this thread, can't believe this guy is still in business. Took my mkiv n/a to him about 3 yrs ago to have the cooling system checked because the heater wasn't working. Picked it up the next day & it was a different car, misfiring, wouldn't accelerate + heater still didn't work. He said it was dampness & it would be fine after a good run once it dried out? He'd flushed the cooling system out and completely soaked the engine in the process.

After a week it was the same, took it back to my usual garage (Woodcock Hill, Surrey) who found that the front cat was completely knackered and the plugs were sitting in water, took them quite a few hrs to put it right.

Stay well away from this guy... :thumbdown