Zed V's Supra (The final say)

Guest Ken2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Poopra

What's a Z?

I like my cars frog eyed and common, that's why I really want a s00pra. One day I will own one of these just like everybody else!!! :thumbs:

Guest Poopra

Damn, is this the kind of welcome you give everyone trying to have a bit of a laugh?

Well, I bid you good day sirs.

I'm not even going to ask what a troll is, some kind of web-nerd terminology I suppose...

Shows how Poopra owners are a bit "touchy" eh?

:respekt:

And don't pretend you haven't all just set that as your wallpaper either... :urock:

What kind of reaction do you expect coming on here being a troll (A troll, in the context of the Internet or other online discussion forums, is a person who posts inflammatory messages for the primary purpose of disrupting the discussion or upsetting its participants. The word or its variant, trolling, is also used to describe such messages or the act of posting them). Very sad

Damn, is this the kind of welcome you give everyone trying to have a bit of a laugh?

Well, I bid you good day sirs.

I'm not even going to ask what a troll is, some kind of web-nerd terminology I suppose...

Shows how Poopra owners are a bit "touchy" eh?

:respekt:

And don't pretend you haven't all just set that as your wallpaper either... :urock:

Welcome Dude, its all good :thumbs: we like to wind people up :D

So what Supra style you looking for?

cheers,

R,