The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need Chris Wilsons TEl number????

si wants supra

Hi Guys

Just bought my 93 TT j-spec Supra and I love her to bits and she's seems like a gooden runnin around 400 but for peace of mind sake would like to treat her to a service i've been tryin to find someone in the NorthWest

2 names have popped up

Chris Wilson has come highly recomended to me by Envy

but forgot to ask for Tel no' can you guys help

also Hyper Sports & racing can any one recomend, just a little worried you see this is the first jap performance motor i have owned and dont wanna take it to any Spanner monkeys

Cheers

Si :help:

sweet 2 supras you lucky b@*tard :drool:

what the spec on them the midnight purple one looks excellent

as i said in first thread only just got mine had to wait 6 years to own one (insurance reasons) as i have only just turned 23, you may be able to help me then lookin to upgrade dash and dials seen a brushed metal dash to replace the black plastic one would you know anyone near manchester who can change them round also can you get white dials for them instead of black

cheers

mate

sweet 2 supras you lucky b@*tard :drool:

Not really. Stupid b@stard is more like it. I can't afford to keep them both. The NA has to go.

what the spec on them the midnight purple one looks excellent

I haven't got a purple one? Royal Sapphire Pearl Blue (VVTi TT Tiptronic) and a Black one (SZ). Had a gunmetal silver TT once too, but I wasn't too happy with that compared to the SZ. I've never been a heavy modder, just exhausts, decats and stereos. I like to keep the 'pure'. The kitcar demands the engine modding attention.

You may be able to help me then lookin to upgrade dash and dials seen a brushed metal dash to replace the black plastic one would you know anyone near manchester who can change them round also can you get white dials for them instead of black

I'm afraid not. Ray (Raystheroof) might be able to help you - he's the only one off the top of my head I know that visits that area regularly.

Thor and the other traders all sell the dial kits. There's even a how to on here somewhere that someone wrote which was very detailed. Search for "Thor Dials" for loads of pics and info!

Have fun...

Pete