The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decent Manchester After Market Garages

Guru

What is it you want doing? The only 2 i have used are chris wilson, a member on here if you want to do a search for him. Lives south of Cheshire and can highly recommend him for services, part fitting etc.

Also in Wigan there is a place called Hyper Sports and racing (ithink) where i took mine for its MOT, they seem to know what they are doing. the owner has an 800Bhp Supra himself that they did all the work on.

Hope that helps

I have an HKS double plated clutch I want taking out and a stock one being dropped in. Sounds weird I know but its for city driving lol

It will be for sale after too..... :help:

G, you live just down the road from Chris Wilson, no one come more highly recommended, see his contact details [user=54]HERE[/user]