The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Women

gregsupra4

Hi Ya,

Just had a chat with a women who has a modified supra ( name witheld to save face ) she is convinced that the women who own supras are " 1:Better drivers. 2: Look after the car better than men. 3: spend more money on it. 4: have more bottle when it comes to getting out of trouble "

Dont know about you lot but I agree with only one of the points above.

:limp:

How can you generalise all female supra owners in the same category?

As a Male owner I for one:

1) take good care of my car - meaning regular servicing, maintenance

2) I am no longer into going crazy with modding the car (past that stage - cant be asked)

3) I am a reasonably good driver, however the supra has exposed my weaknesses and I am trying to improve as each day goes by.

4) regarding bottle - well, I think I am more of a mature driver now, so no longer take stupid chances on public roads (assuming that this is what you mean by bottle)

As a general rule no I don't think that would be true but there will of course be exceptions.

Now thats the polite answer to the rather dodgy generalisation, but after a rough day at work I think mine would start with B and end in ollocks :D