The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash sticker kit or DIY Spray job?

Mike25tt

Im about to sort my dash out and don't know if I should attempt to spray it myself or settle for the full interior sticker kits that can be bought from ebay. How good are these kits? alright or a bit iffy?!

Any help, advice, pics of spray jobs/kits on would be great as it would point me in the best direction.

Cheers, Mike :help:

Guest jasonpb

Sure you could get this done there... Hell better than the stick on kits and hey it's hard to tell the difference between real cf and this.

cheers

Jason

8.jpg

Im about to sort my dash out and don't know if I should attempt to spray it myself or settle for the full interior sticker kits that can be bought from ebay. How good are these kits? alright or a bit iffy?!

Any help, advice, pics of spray jobs/kits on would be great as it would point me in the best direction.

Cheers, Mike :help:

Mike I can get your dash coated in the carbon fibre effect as Jason recommended, I've just supplied Class One with a full set of dash panels, see [thread=48251]THIS THREAD[/thread]

Pm me if you want details.

I originally painted mine myself, took me as good as a week! Really pleased with it after, but having seen these kits on numerous soop's I will be getting one of these now, they look absolutely fantastic, available in numerous styles. CF does look nice.

My advice, get a kit! :)

Do you sell the kits too then Nic?

I originally painted mine myself, took me as good as a week! Really pleased with it after, but having seen these kits on numerous soop's I will be getting one of these now, they look absolutely fantastic, available in numerous styles. CF does look nice.

My advice, get a kit! :)

Do you sell the kits too then Nic?

Yes I can get the kits, the CF printed dash panels look a lot better though IMO.