The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its on!!

Whitesupraboy2

The Greddy Titanium is on my NA.

Well i started doing it by myself till i broke the Ring on my 14 mill spanner ...DOH

Went over DB what a star, fitted it for me. Wasnt too hard i stood in garage while it rainned :D

Think he was surprised how light it was....but he still needed help :rlol:

Anyway, its a little loud so no more silently parking outside houses and sneeking up on people for me.

P.s im gonna have it for one weekend i can tell then my dad is going to tell me to get that fcuking thing off when he hears it :no:

Nice one J, forget the noise, has it effected the performance that's what I'm initerested in hearing :)

Performance... hard to say, definite better pull top end. Not sure if its had a positive effect low down yet. Definatly not slower though. The weight alone must add some performance!! the difference was incredable!

Ill try and do a sound clip for you guys :whistle:

Heh, we're going to have to have an NA day where we all go around being loud.

Definatly. I think DB is right if i took cats out it just wouldnt work it be way to loud!!! and i mean way :faint:

Plus side i get lovely burbling sound up to 3000 where it sounds like its ripping the sound barrier in 2 after that point :D

When slowing in gear below 3000 im getting burbling and little popping, so sounds good

How dangly is it though???

sold is a rock seriously!!! nice and close to bumper.

DP had to drill a hole in the tow bar under back bumper and used a rubber with bolt in it to attach it to this.

Really has no movement and is as solid as the Stock system Big thanks to DB for all his work this morning i owe him a drink....although i know he loved it really! :D

sold is a rock seriously!!! nice and close to bumper.

I mean under the car, the Nur has this irritating dangle about half way along and will scrape just about anything it can.

I just wondered if it was closer to the stock snug fit all the way along.

You got any pics of it fitted for us then mate?

Where did you buy it from, I am looking for a system for my NA at the min and think I am going to buy a Blitz but might change my mind yet.

I aint got no pics at moment, but i will try and do some today.

I bought mine 2nd hand off CJ on here. If you dont want loud...then simply dont get this!!! The weight factor alone has got to increase your acceleration a bit, as this exhaust only ways 10lb's (5kgs i think) while standard has to way at least 20kg.

Miami GT sell them i think, but they arent cheap at £750 new. If your worried bout ground clearence then it may be worth it for the sound, weight, performance and ground clearence.

PM if there is no pics up by 8, dad has digital camera at moment