The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2006 Tokyo Auto Salon

Guest KARacing

I'm going to Tokyo and Chiba first week in November, Ken, can you recommend any good places to visit, I went to TRD last year but wasn't impressed (not much Supra related stuff) I heard there is a an area in Chiba where there are lots of tuning shops in one street? HKS/Top secret/Jun etc?

Guest KARacing
I'm going to Tokyo and Chiba first week in November' date=' Ken, can you recommend any good places to visit, I went to TRD last year but wasn't impressed (not much Supra related stuff) I heard there is a an area in Chiba where there are lots of tuning shops in one street? HKS/Top secret/Jun etc?[/quote']

Charlie,

Which city of TRD shop did you go? and are you looking for Supra parts only? If so, I can give you some information, so you can go and find some good parts for your Supra when you go next month.

Cheers,

Ken

Charlie,

Which city of TRD shop did you go? and are you looking for Supra parts only? If so, I can give you some information, so you can go and find some good parts for your Supra when you go next month.

Cheers,

Ken

Went to TRD in Tokyo last time (somewhere in the suburbs). Going to Tokyo and Chiba this time.Just missed Suzuka :(

Will be going to this also: http://www.Tokyo-motorshow.com.

Also going to a drift race (some championship round).

Only looking for Supra related stuff. Also need an Abflug rear diffuser and some Greddy stuff.

Guest KARacing
:dontget: :tumble: Oh well...

Sorry, I am too busy with my business here and dont have time to get on this forum every single day. I got your email and I will email you the info in couple days. :ok: