The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drugs Anyone

gregsupra4

Hes already got a 15k bid by the looks of it...

No, that's his start price - he's had no bids.

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=4578946649

Not so long ago a mate of mine took a similar amount of money out of the bank and arranged to go up and buy this car, Paul changed his mind at the very last minute - he could have had his house.

off topic

but who's Paul Laing? I hear his name a lot on here......... :help: and I'm an incredibly nosey young lady :D

Think of a young bloke with a stupid smug grin on his face but without the looks to be smug IYSWIM...and you know Paul Laing...can't find his pic...he actually posted it up on here...

Or just ask "where are my turbos??"

Fair play to Paul Laing, he could start an argument in an empty room! :D His biggest problem was not his lack of knowledge (feck me, I could win that title hands down), it was his argumentative nature when people suggested things that he disagreed with.

Even when he asked for advice, if he didnt like the answers given he would argue against it - and cite his Dad as reference to why everyone else was wrong. :shrug:

Guest JSpecSimon

that another Supra from Gateshead,

There seems to be quite a few on here also,

I only have ever seen 1 other Supra when I have been out in my car,

Gateshead not that big where does everybody hide?

Haha, old skool :D

You know he PMd me, way after the well-publicised closing date, asking if he can compete at TOTB4 this year. After all the grief he gave me when I tried to help lol. I didn't even bother replying.

The sheer list of clangers he came out with was untrue, didn't he at some point want 3 grand added on the value of his car because of the wheels? Which cost him... three grand? Which is ludicrous enough, expecting full retail price for used wheels, but then you find out he was including the *tyres* :eek: :rlol: Expecting full retail price for the tyres that were thousands of miles old. 100% Laingtastic.

See attached for some nostalgia ;)

-Ian

turbo_location.jpg

Haha I've re-read it:

"i saw you and your car at TOTB and it not only run bad, but it looked terrible! " Thanks Paul :love: sure I'll consider helping you run at TOTB in the future :donkey:

So all you lovely people voting on section 4 pic 5 in the calender thread must be deranged ;) Which would you prefer, his Supra or mine...?

-Ian