The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD and Bomex

Matt 6

Well my plans for a 'one off' front bumper might take me alittle longer than I though! So to get me by until then I have bought some stuff and it arrived today :ecstatic:

I have got myself a TRD Type S rear spoiler and a Bomex front bumper :ecstatic:

Aslong as it all goes to plan I should have both items painted and fitted in time for Santa Pod on the 9th.

White supra with white wheels looks good.

As for no number plate, it's stuffed between the passenger seat and the transmission tunnel, when I've been pulled over i just put it on the dashboard, can't leave it there as it fly's off going round corners. Been pulled twice now and had less trouble with this method when i had a small front plate.

Yes the are toyota skirts.

White Supra does look AWESOME :D Mine is white btw :thumbs:

Your car sounds very amazing, will you be putting photos in your garage?

Did you replace the TRD twin plate clutch, for a single plate? Does it hold the power as well? Where did you get the TRD Japan Sway Bar Kit, I can only find TRD USA anti rollbars?

Guest KARacing
Your car sounds very amazing, will you be putting photos in your garage?

Did you replace the TRD twin plate clutch, for a single plate? Does it hold the power as well? Where did you get the TRD Japan Sway Bar Kit, I can only find TRD USA anti rollbars?

Yes I will post pictures once I have installed the TRD body kit (100% TRD SUPRA :ecstatic: )

Yes, I replaced the trd twin to single plate. It does hold the power well for my mod. , but i think it wont be good enough for you with your mod.

Where did I get the TRD Japan Sway Bar Kit? Of course from TRD Japan,not china,lol and they were special made and limited edition (Only sold 100 kit)

BTW, who installed the TRD Light Weight Fly Wheel for you? I didnt know that it will fit on our MKIV JZA80 Supra. I just checked the TRD website and it is for SUPRA JZA70 (TURBO) 88.8-93.5 1JZ-GTE :confused: . If it really fit on your MKIV, I would love to install it on mine

Yes, I replaced the trd twin to single plate.

...and the HKS triple plate clutch before the TRD twin plate, wow that's a lot of clutches to get through.

Of course from TRD Japan,not china,lol and they were special made and limited edition (Only sold 100 kit)

I wish they'd do another limited edition, perhaps I'll see if my supplier can persuade them.

BTW, who installed the TRD Light Weight Fly Wheel for you? I didnt know that it will fit on our MKIV JZA80 Supra. I just checked the TRD website and it is for SUPRA JZA70 (TURBO) 88.8-93.5 1JZ-GTE :confused: . If it really fit on your MKIV, I would love to install it on mine

Did you not get a lightened flywheel with your TRD twin plate clutch?

trdtwin.jpg

trd128b.jpg

Guest KARacing
...and the HKS triple plate clutch before the TRD twin plate, wow that's a lot of clutches to get through.

You should ask me clearly before you post anything ABOUT me. You know nothing about me, dude. For the HKS triple plate clutch, it was on my last Supra with T66 Turbo (I will post my T66 Supra pictures in a new thread)

I wish they'd do another limited edition, perhaps I'll see if my supplier can persuade them.

I dont think your supplier can do it since TRD JAPAN DOES NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL

Did you not get a lightened flywheel with your TRD twin plate clutch?

I did but why you post this flywheel in your garage??? :confused:

http://www.toyota-trd.jp/en/strt/lightwheell.html

You should ask me clearly before you post anything ABOUT me. You know nothing about me, dude. For the HKS triple plate clutch, it was on my last Supra with T66 Turbo (I will post my T66 Supra pictures in a new thread)

:sorry: dude didn't mean to offend, there are no other members with so many TRD parts, so I was just curious. My mistake I didn't realise you'd had so many Supras, I just remembered reading THIS POST with interest as you had the same clutch fitted as me, which you'll probably agree can be hard work in HK.

I dont think your supplier can do it since TRD JAPAN DOES NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL

That's a shame, the TRD USA ones seem very popular with the guys in the states. It would have been a hell of a lot easier buying from Japan rather than the US :(

I did but why you post this flywheel in your garage??? :confused:

http://www.toyota-trd.jp/en/strt/lightwheell.html

I suppose the link in my vbgarage is a bit confusing, I'll edit it so as not to confuse other members in future, thanks for pointing that out :thumbs:

Guest KARacing
:sorry: dude didn't mean to offend, there are no other members with so many TRD parts, so I was just curious. My mistake I didn't realise you'd had so many Supras, I just remembered reading THIS POST with interest as you had the same clutch fitted as me, which you'll probably agree can be hard work in HK.

I accept your apology but please dont do this again. BTW, I have posted my T66 Supra pictures for you. Here is the link:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=48344

That's a shame, the TRD USA ones seem very popular with the guys in the states. It would have been a hell of a lot easier buying from Japan rather than the US :(

I think the TRDUSA one still for sale and you can get it from them or you can ask your MK supplier to get it for you?

I suppose the link in my vbgarage is a bit confusing, I'll edit it so as not to confuse other members in future, thanks for pointing that out :thumbs:

You are welcome :)