The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Dash

Class One

Its hard being a Supra owner. When i bought it, I thought I'd keep it as standard. Then I joined here. Still thought, I'll keep it as standard. Then I started seeing all the great cars you all have. Gets you thinking. First i bought a boost gauge. Then a carbon engine cover (thanks Nic). Then it was some shiney pipe kit. The list just gets bigger. Now I've purchased a carbon effect dash from Nic (again!). Its a genuine Toyota item thats been covered in a carbon effect thingy. God knows how they do it, but it's Top quality.

Fitted by my own good hand (a first for me!) and I'm very pleased with the results. Here's a couple of before and after pics.

like it

how much did it cost you ?

how long was it away for ?

cheers

See this thread here.

It was done on an exchange basis, Nic sent me the dash and I've to send mine back.

Jake, tbh I didn't notice the slight imperfection, but I still think its a good bit of kit and far better than the e-bay kits i've seen. Houndstooth Lol!

Jake, tbh I didn't notice the slight imperfection, but I still think its a good bit of kit and far better than the e-bay kits i've seen. Houndstooth Lol!
Yeah, it's waaay better than those stick on ones that come in a dozen seperate parts. It's also a lot better than my painted dash effort. Over all I do like it. I think.

Looks very nice..does he do the facelift one too?

Si, I don't have a spare facelift dash ATM, *may* have one in a month or so. If you wanted to send me your dash panels, then I could get them coated for you. You would still be able to use the car, provided all the electrics and switches are plugged back in, I was driving mine like that for around 4 weeks not pretty, but no big deal for short time.

Turn around time would be roughly 3 weeks; 1 week to airmail here, 1 week to do the print process and 1 week airmail back.

Si, I don't have a spare facelift dash ATM, *may* have one in a month or so. If you wanted to send me your dash panels, then I could get them coated for you. You would still be able to use the car, provided all the electrics and switches are plugged back in, I was driving mine like that for around 4 weeks not pretty, but no big deal for short time.

Turn around time would be roughly 3 weeks; 1 week to airmail here, 1 week to do the print process and 1 week airmail back.

Thanks Nic I will have a think was thinkin of getting a runnabout anyhow..so could time it when that happens..looks very nice