The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back in the supe after 6 months!!!

Tom

Well i'm officially back in the UK after travelling Canada and the US for a little over 6 months, had an awesome trip and saw plenty of car shows and supe's on street while out there!

I got back in my car yesterday and it was sooo nice to feel some power again! I drove a few rentals and they were pretty dismal compared! and it was nice to drive a manual again too!

Well my plans now are to find job, hopefully car related so if anyone has knows of any openings and is looking for a very enthusiastic hard working 21yo then i'm open to offers and willing to move!

What's been going on whilst I've been gone? Is Rosie's car finished now??

I'm a bit gutted that I missed all the big meets this year but I'm sure that I might actually see a summer in my car next year! and maybe i'll make a few that are coming up soon!

Tom.

Well i'm officially back in the UK after travelling Canada and the US for a little over 6 months, had an awesome trip and saw plenty of car shows and supe's on street while out there!

I got back in my car yesterday and it was sooo nice to feel some power again! I drove a few rentals and they were pretty dismal compared! and it was nice to drive a manual again too!

Well my plans now are to find job, hopefully car related so if anyone has knows of any openings and is looking for a very enthusiastic hard working 21yo then i'm open to offers and willing to move!

What's been going on whilst I've been gone? Is Rosie's car finished now??

I'm a bit gutted that I missed all the big meets this year but I'm sure that I might actually see a summer in my car next year! and maybe i'll make a few that are coming up soon!

Tom.

Howdy stranger.....back on the scene again I see.....bet it was nice getting back in the supra again :cool:

let me know if your up for a mini meet soon, a load of essex owners are on here now!!

Cheers guys,

actually I do think I have a picture of a beaver!

And Gaz,

I started out in toronto, then to montreal,ottawa,thunderbay,calgary,banff,jasper,whistler,vancover,vancouver island,seattle, portland,san francisco,hollywood,venice,san diego,orange county and las vegas! I think there were a couple more too!

California girls are AMAZING!!!

Oh made it to mexico too.

Welcome back Tom, must be amazing driving the Supra after so long, i know it feels amazing after a few days off it.

I spent some time in Canada myself and those deep green lakes surrounded by snowy peaks are exactly what I remember. It's the most beautiful place ive been.

Now what you doing to the Supe?? :D

cheers peeps,

G, I think the first thing i'll do is get the car dynoed again in surrey as it was only about a week before I left that I sorted the vsv's which means i'm making full power now, then the tuning will begin!

yep very stunning country indeed!

oh I'm coming to glasgow too soon!