The mkiv Supra Owners Club

florida here i come yiippeeeeee

Guest slow dog

Have fun m8

when we went, we went to the local drag strip and saw some nice supras and some other crazy cars like a starlet with to rx7 engines that crashed half way down the strip and v8 muscle car that spun in to the wall in 3rd gear lol and it worth paying a visit to titan motorsport they give u a nice tour of the place got loads of tasty supras is well...

Just came back (Friday morning)!!!! :clap: Third time for Florida!!!

Took time out to visit Titanmotorsports but unfortunately couldn't see there drag car as it was in the paint shop, saw loads of other Supra's there tho and a 900BHP (apparently) MR2, got a nice little "Shop tour", every Supra in there (bar one) was in for a big single conversion, two wide-bodies, one TRD and one Top Secret, there was an NA-T conversion going on as well but that was also in the paint shop so didn't get to see that either.

Sorry I forgot to take the camera so no pics I'm afraid.