The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JUST SMASHED UP SUPRA! Help please!

whitesupratt

Just lost my rear end, and i was driving sensibly. fish tailed, went up kurb, hit a post. prety much new front end. slam panels, bonnet, wing, lights etc etc! any advice of what to do would be great. do i claim on £2000 a year insurance not protected with 5 years no claims, pay to fix it, where? and shall i replace with after market? just dont know what to do now.

Pics will come soon

like Ro said mate, book value fora supe is well low, so insurance would probably right it off, i'd pay to fix it personally, that way you can go to where your happy with and get the bits you want, probably cheaper to fit aftermarket parts anyway!

But main thing, are you ok, nothing hurt, any passengers?

Bloody hell mate, gutted for you. I'd get an assessment of repair cost and weigh up whether your premium would go up too much. Horrible feeling - remember when I put my old Beemer into a hedge backwards - icy road, fishtailed, just like you - until its sorted your life just goes on hold. Hope you get it sorted very quickly.

Speak to the traders on here mate, will be a few bits aftermarket in stock here and there. Try the "Wanted" section too, there's a few supras being broken so might be able to get some bits. Not sure where your based mate but there's a few places about the country that could fit everything for you :thumbs:

As Graham said - everyone ok are they?

Ouch, sorry to hear this mate.

If you hit at 20mph it shouldn't be too bad, the front end, wings, bonnet, and lights are easy to break in front smashes (and easy to repair). Provided the struts and innner wings are okay it should be a straight-forward fix.

Pictures speak a million words though!

thanks people, again...if anyone has any parts relating to a supr front end please let me know. Some people have already which is brilliant! steering is in a bad way, so definatly some damage there, eg. wish bone, struts etc. rally i need to take it somewhere and work out exactly what i need

Sorry to hear about the accident mate.

If you need any brand new Toyota parts, arms, shocks etc. email or pm with what you need as I can get most OEM parts at very good prices here.