The mkiv Supra Owners Club

arhhhh

RobAce

well any one i have talked to in the last few weeks will know that i am trying to go single :eyebrows: . sounds easy yes, just wip out the two old ones and put a big one back in, HA, it is turning into a right pig, at the monent in am trying to get my head around adapting the fuel rail, all the drilling and tapping and all the new bits of pipe i will need, makes my brain hurt.

i know it will all be worth it eventually but at the moment i almost wish i had not started :thumbdown.

i real miss driving her and seeing the engine bay in bits is nasty.

well thats it just to recap if you want to go single get lots of money and ask someone else to do it.

i modified my own rail to twin feeds and tapped 6an return. i still havent fitted it yet as im having trouble getting all the bits i need to fit the 2nd line. thats me limited to 7psi until i source all the parts. if anyone can help with soucing these it would be a great help.

... sounds easy yes, just wip out the two old ones and put a big one back in, HA, it is turning into a right pig, ....

You didn't really expect it to be a straight swap, did you?

You're cursing about some basic initial plumbing, wait till you get into mapping, lol... :ecstatic:

People run T67's with the entire fuel system stock, barring the injectors and the fuel pump... Others have only modified the stock rail in order to be able to fit an adjustable FPR.

-Ian

PS Jake, didn't spot your comment in this thread re the avatar until I'd commented in the hulk hogan thread :D

Yep - I've just fitted an aeromotive and had to get the rail tapped to take a new fitting where the stock FPR went...but other than that it's bone stock - running 650cc injectors and a walbro pump. But before that I was running a T61 with stock rail and FPR.

i dont suppose you could get a pic of the fittings you used at the fuel rail end? was it a forged 90 degree?

Yep - I've just fitted an aeromotive and had to get the rail tapped to take a new fitting where the stock FPR went...but other than that it's bone stock - running 650cc injectors and a walbro pump. But before that I was running a T61 with stock rail and FPR.

hum iam sure the aeromotive i have comes with a 90 degree fitting that fits the stock rail??

could you send me a pm alex with the fittings you got and were you got them from really need to get mine fitted :thanks:

I'd point it towards the bulkhead if I could....but if I do that it will either be loose or shatter the rail....so I'm stuck with it pointing at the TB...it could do with being tighter but it fouls the throttle on the VVTi if I do it up anymore. A swivel headed 90deg would be better still.

I'd point it towards the bulkhead if I could....but if I do that it will either be loose or shatter the rail....so I'm stuck with it pointing at the TB...it could do with being tighter but it fouls the throttle on the VVTi if I do it up anymore. A swivel headed 90deg would be better still.

ive bought a 6an locknut so that it can be directed either way