The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool Pricktoria

Ian R

Just got my renewal quote this morning only to find they have a Mark 3 on my policy although they assured me last year it was the correct car policy stated Toyota Supra this year comes through as Supra (FI) 2954cc so I call them and hold for ten minutes whilst they re-do the quote and guess what they won't insure me anymore because i'm 29 and need to be 30. Sky have quoted me 695 which is still 100 cheaper that last year :shrug:

LV used to be my flavour of the month, especially with some wifey staff discount....they took the piss this year tho and next year they wont touch JDM imports aparently....Sky's given me best quote for next renewal so far - £590 fully comp for 46 year old with full no claims / protected bonus / business use class 1

LV used to be my flavour of the month, especially with some wifey staff discount....they took the piss this year tho and next year they wont touch JDM imports aparently....Sky's given me best quote for next renewal so far - £590 fully comp for 46 year old with full no claims / protected bonus / business use class 1

ohh god ur wife works there....too many people :taped: which department she work in?!?

Privilege did the same with me when i bought mine earlier in the year. Gave me a quote prior to buying & then when i called to confirm after buying it was about 400 quid more!! er, no... apparently they had done the same and quoted me for a Mk3 and so a mate of mine said to mention the Insurance Ombudsman as being my next course of action if they didn't honour the quote since i had given the correct information and it could not possibly have been a Mk3 based on the year i'd given. They initially then said they would investigate the recordings of the phone calls to confirm i had given correct information (which i think was just a bluff to see if i was trying it on) and then i got a call saying they would honour the quote but the excess was higher

might be worth a try if you want to stay with them?