The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pics to look at

Guest geoff

hopefully this works as i am a computer numb-skull...have had the car for 6 months, its a TT auto with blitz exhaust, blitz induction kit, fuel cut defence and high pressure fuel pump, apexi boost controller, running at 1.0 bar, fuel controlled by Apexi Super AFC.

Finally, I like to take this opportunity to thank some of the technical experts on this site who I have found, using the search button, very helpful. Such as Ian C, Matt H, Mawby and the valeter from Aberdeen (sorry can't remember you're name, but cleaning products top notch)...and all the other people who will probably help me in the future.

s Supra 001.JPG

s Supra 002.JPG

s Supra 005.JPG

s Supra 008.JPG

s Supra 011.JPG

Looks very nice mate. Your at about the same spec as me now bar the SAFC. Did you find the SAFC a good mod at your level of tune?

cheers, well it came with the car but I think it does a good job providing it's set up properly. According to the rolling road at TDI 424bhp @ 5500rpm, max torque = 439.4.

are you still on the stock intercooler too?

don`t know how can you tell? sorry technical numb-skull, its got, apparently, larger injectors also a JZA80 SQV (whats this). i am a driving instructor not a mechanic (obviously)

Its got the BPU stuff done so thats a good start :D

It has the "UK" brakes too!

SAFC and larger injectors on a jap car with stock turbo's is a bit wierd though, are you sure its not got hybrids? The HP figures TDI have provided would indicate a high power hybrid turbo car, those torque figures are unheard of (impossible?) on stock turbo cars as far as I know.